I made a profile at freelancer.com and got 4 emails from them just one day after my first log in.So, first of all I have tried to unsubscribe the newsletter - not possible - then I went to the website to try to do something about it, and guess what?!?
They do not have FAQ! Actually they have, but the link "How to close my account" is totally fake!!!!!
I have looked everywhere but it seems there is no way to close my account.
You need to be very very desperate nowadays to do something like that...poor freelancer.com!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Freelancer Com
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
You May Also Like
- "Freelancer has always had a problem with anyone I have talked to in regards to validating your account, bullying others and overcharging. Here's a new low though, they TOOK over..."
- "Hello I had the same ugly experience few days ago. For the exact amount, 39,80 ... Therefore I do not tell the same story. I was trying to contact them, but no..."
- "I was pleased that Staples distribution center in Plainfield Connecticut by Nesco... before I took the job I asked Mandy the agent about my background was not the best Mandy..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."